|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Liz reveals the handprint to Max|
|Air date||October 6, 1999|
|Written by||Jason Katims|
|Directed by||David Nutter|
|John Doe||Jeffery Parker|
|Michael Horse||Owen Blackwood|
|Jason Peck||Deputy Hanson|
|Wendle Josepher||Jennifer Kattler|
|Kevin Weisman||Larry Trilling|
|Yolanda Lloyd Delgado||Ms. Hardy|
|Richard Schiff||John Stevens|
The Morning After
Pilot is the series premiere of season one of Roswell and first overall episode.
In the small town famous for the supposed UFO crash of 1947, Liz parker is shot down by a stray bullet. Dark and handsome stranger Max Evans heals her by a simple touch revealing his deadly secret.
|For a complete plot of Pilot, go here.|
Important Characters IntroducedEdit
When Max began healing Liz he formed a connection between the two.
When Max and Liz connected he recieved flashes of her past and vice versa.
- "I'm Liz Parker, and five days ago, I died. Then things started to get really weird." - Liz to her diary
- "I prefer the term, 'Not of this earth.'" - Max to Liz when she finds out he's an alien
- "My life is in your hands." - Max to Liz, begging her not to tell anyone
- "I finally feel like I have a quasi-normal existence, and you blow it all with a random act of lunacy." - Isabel to Max, objecting to his saving Liz' life
- "Roswell's not home. It's not eeven our solar system." - Michael to Max and Isabel
|Roswell Season One|
| ● Pilot ● The Morning After ● Monsters ● Leaving Normal ● Missing ● 285 South ● River Dog ● Blood Brother ● Heat Wave ●|
Blind Date ● The Balance ● The Toy House ● Into The Woods ● The Convention ● Independence Day ● Sexual Healing ● Crazy
● Tess, Lies, and Videotape ● Four-Square ● Max To The Max ● The White Room ● Destiny ●
[ Season Two ]